Regular price $29.95
When your kids get sick, do you stress about what the best way is to naturally support their immune system so they can recover quickly and naturally? If yes, this guide is for you!
We (Esther and Briana) have been using homeopathics and tissue salts with our kids every time they have been sick, since the day they were born. We love that they are a safe and effective way to support the body to heal itself, which in turn makes their immune system stronger.
What is The Curve:
The Curve is an illustration of the stages of inflammation the body passes through during acute illness, the symptoms to look out for, as well as the remedies associated with each stage. It was created by the brilliant Homeopath, Marianne Martinovic. Marianne had introduced us to The Curve during a bout of illness with our little ones. As soon as she drew it out on a piece of paper, we knew she had landed on something incredible. Working with Marianne, we have developed The Curve into an informative and practical guide for all health-conscious moms and pregnant moms-to-be.
This resource can be used as a guidepost for learning this basic, yet powerful natural method of supporting the body while going through an acute situation such as a cold, flu, etc.
- Detailed overview on tissue salts (and why the body can't properly heal without them)
- A thorough look at how homeopathics play a role in supporting you or your little one to heal naturally
- An illustration of The Curve (a visual tool to use as a guidepost during acute illness)
- An in-depth explanation of the 4 stages of illness so you can easily assess which stage you are dealing with
- Dosing instructions for all ages
- Helpful strategies for administering these remedies with young children
- Storage suggestions that optimize the potency of the remedies
- Detailed overview of each remedy recommended in The Curve, keynote symptoms, mechanism of action, and other uses for the remedy
- Spotlight on dealing with fever in our little ones
Kids will get sick, it's a part of childhood and it's okay. Every time they get sick, however, it's an opportunity for the immune system to learn and grow. When illness strikes, the faster we start to support the immune system with the tools it needs to heal, the faster the child will recover, and the less likelihood of the illness progressing to something more serious that requires medication such as antibiotics.
Between us, we have raised 4 children (2 kids each) who have never required a single medication. The knowledge we are sharing with you in this guide has played a significant role in helping us build iron clad Little Warriors with powerful immune systems. We are thrilled that we can share it with you and your family.
Click ADD TO CART to pick up your copy today, and be warrior ready when illness strikes.