GutPro® Probiotic Powder
- A potent, condensed and pure probiotic with just the right blend of bacteria…
- Contains seven clinically-proven strains of human probiotics (L. gasseri, L. salivarius, B. bifidum, B. breve, B. infantis, B. longum, B. lactis) and one clinically-proven plant-based strain (L. plantarum).
- Gives you 25+ billion CFUs per 1/32 teaspoon (a “smidgen” on our spoon set).
- Is appropriate for people using diets including GAPS, SIBO, Body Ecology, Autism/PDD-NOS, PANDA/PANS, Paleo, AIP, Ketogenic, gluten-free, soy-free and casein-free (Please note: While GutPro® was designed based on feedback from these specific communities, we do not imply that it’s intended to treat a specific medical condition, nor do we imply it’s “compliant” with a specific diet).*
- Contains only histamine-neutral or histamine-degrading strains of probiotic bacteria.
- Does not contain strains known to contribute to d-lactate acidosis.
- Does not contain streptococcus thermophilus or other strains linked to irritation.
- Does not contain any spore-forming strains of probiotics (e.g. soil bacteria).
- Is free of inulin, maltodextrin and other prebiotics.
- Is free of excipients and other added ingredients, i.e. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide.
- Is free of common allergens. All strains are grown on a dairy-free, soy-free, vegetarian, non-GMO culture. Does not contain milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat/gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, yeast, corn or soy.
- Is easy to calibrate the right dose for your needs. A little goes a long way. Many of our customers only take 1/64 of a teaspoon daily (the “drop” on our spoon set)
This 1/16 tsp measuring spoon is helpful for measuring this small dose of this probiotic. 1/4 of the spoon will give you the 1/16th amount you need.